If you are searching for the best WordPress plugins, then don’t miss this article.
There is no doubt that WordPress is the world’s most popular content management system.
If we look at the stats, then the numbers are showing occupancy.
WordPress occupies 30%, and other 15-20 mediums occupy the rest of the web services.
It isn’t an easy task to manage a website.
But with the help of WordPress plugins, you can make the process easier and smoother.
WordPress has more than 55,000 free and paid plugins that work as an ally to manage the site.
You can win the online race by having the best WordPress plugins.
Yes, you need the help of plugins.
However, for best guidance, we are mentioning the categories for which you need plugins.
- Content management
- Social sharing, marketing, and SEO plugins
- Plugins for security and safety
- Plugins to manage the website performance
Some plugins are free, whereas there are some for which you have to pay.
Here is the list of the top five best WordPress plugins that thousands of people have downloaded.
Best WordPress plugins:
We can’t head forward without mentioning the Yoast SEO. Yes, it is by far the most popular WordPress plugin that is free.
If you are setting up a new site, then you should install this to keep the on-page SEO on the spot.
Above all, it is a fact that strong readability and SEO make or break the ranking.
So, Yoast SEO plugins help improve the SEO and work as an ally to check readability.
Here are the following highlighted features of these great plugins.
- Helps to optimize the WordPress posts and pages
- It is the plugin that manages the keyword and meta descriptions.
- You can see if the post is fully optimized or not.
- Moreover, you can improve the content’s readability.
- User friendly
Above all, the base version of the Yoast SEO plugin is free.
But you can update it into a premium one to enjoy more features.
If you want to build beautiful forms inside the posts or anywhere else, WPForms is the best WordPress plugin.
However, it is a fantastic plugin that everyone can use even if they don’t have technical IT-related knowledge.
So, this is the reason due to which more than 3 million people are trusting this plugin.
Look at these quick features:
- WPForms is fully customizable, and you can create a contact list to interact with people.
- You can create the forms for free.
- Save time because you can use built-in templates.
- It helps to generate better conversions.
The basic version of the WPForms is free.
But you can unlock more features and templates after buying the premium version for $39.50/year.
MonsterInsight is the best WordPress plugin that connects the WordPress website with Google analytics.
By the word Google analytics, we refer to Bing webmaster, Google search console, and Google analytics.
With this plugin’s help, you can see the area from where you are receiving the traffic.
So, with the use of that data, you can make better strategies to attract more traffic.
Here are the additional features in MonsterInsight.
- MonsterInsight lets you see the dashboard reports.
- You can turn on the universal tracking. If the visitor switches from mobile screen to desktop, you will still get accurate data.
- Easy to use with a user-friendly interface
Moreover, if you buy a premium plan, you can track e-com stats, traffic sources, and advertisement efforts.
Apart from this, you can see conversion rates and make improvements accordingly.
OptinMonster is the best WordPress plugin that is available in the market.
It helps to convert the visitors into long-term leads, subscribers, and customers.
As a result, you can approach the customer directly in your inbox and instigate them to take action.
Moreover, OptinMonster comes with a drag and drop feature, and you can customize the campaigns with these cool features.
- It comes with hundreds of high converting templates with side-ins and pop-ups to get user’s attention.
- You can launch a customized campaign.
- Helps to grow an email list
- User-friendly interface
There is a free version of the OptinMonster that you can enjoy after signing up.
You also have an option to unlock the pro feature after buying the premium version.
It is a powerful caching plugin that helps to maintain the excellent speed of the site.
Page speed plays a vital role in website ranking.
So, WP Rocket can lower the page loading time up to 63% on average.
Isn’t it a fantastic offer?
- Improve the user end browsing experience
- You can enable lazy loading.
- Integrate the caching solution with CDN
But the free version will not help you a lot.
If you fully want to enjoy the service, buy the premium plan that starts at $49 for a single site.
Read even more: